Thursday, October 23, 2008

More of the Same

I thought I'd post more pictures of Noah's Unusual Pet Show, cause, ya know, what else am I gonna talk about? It's either this or me whining about how Nov. 4th can't come fast enough. Take your pick.

I want you all to know that the only time Noah wasn't smiling is when I was taking his picture. He was on a smiling-for-pictures strike. So even though he looks mad, he really wasn't. I also have some video of the class singing, but seeing as how my little angel refused to sing ONE FREAKIN WORD of all three songs, I decided what would be the point of posting them. You'd just see him standing there, straight faced, for 3 minutes. Fun.


Yeah, and I didn't even fix the red-eye. I'm that lazy.


Sorry about that mans head, he got in at the last second. Rude, I know.


This one was a balloon covered in cottonballs. It's a polar bear. I thought it was cute.


And this one is not another porcupine. It's a vampire hedgehog. Wicked.


This one is made out of a real alligators head. It's a dragon which is surely the unusualist pet of all. And yes, unusualist is not a real word. But it's my blog, I can make up words if I want.

3 comments:

Jonny and Amber said...

I am totally dying of laughter right now. Oh, Noah is too funny. Jonny loves that kid. I love that he wouldn't sing. I loved the animal idea!

Diana and Fam said...

Just found your blog! So cute! I love your new pet, that is the kind I like best....no mess, no fuss, no smell..

Mich said...

That is awesome. I want to make one.