Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ANSWERS!!

Cause you're all dying to know. And I must say, except for the ones that just told me I'm funny (thank you! you're in my will now), I'm very disappointed. No one gets my pretend gift certificates so I'll just have to keep them for myself.

Here are the answers:

1 - True. All I ever wanted was blue carpet.

2 - False. I had a friend that had a twin brother, so that was close.

3 - False. You'd know that if you paid any attention to me.

4 - True. I am a first class wimp. Ethan had like 20 removed, went back for seconds and begged for more.

5 - False. It was orchestra, not band, and you'll never really know.

6 - TRUE! No one dances and grabs his crotch like Michael, and no one sells me on oxy clean like Billy Mays.

7 - True. Don't tell my mother.

8 - FALSE! And so pleased it fooled two of you. Fools.



There you go, the mysteries revealed. Sleep soundly now.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I feel so bad.... I don't even know my own sister. Well, I know 50% of you.

Kristina P. said...

I hope you don't get exed for reading Dooce. Or me. :)

No, I haven't read Dooce in a long time. She seems rather angry.