Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The One Tag I Agreed To Do

I never do tags, but I'm making an exception on this one because I don't feel like blogging and we all know what happens when I go a month without posting: I get told to "just delete it!"
I don't think I need to bring up any names, but we all know who you are. (And I still love you)

So this tag is from my sister Michelle who apparently tagged me about 3 weeks ago. Sorry I don't read your blog more often Shell.

I'm supposed to list 8 things about myself, 4 true and 4 false, and you all try to guess which ones are which. Have fun.

1. Growing up, I really didn't like pink, yet it seemed that's all that was bought for me. I don't think I voiced my opinion much.

2. I have a twin brother. (wait, is this one too obvious?)

3. I currently have a painful ingrown toenail.

4. A couple of weeks ago I had three warts removed on my left thumb. One remains but it was so painful I refuse to go back for another treatment.

5. This one time, at band camp.......oh, never mind.

6. I'm sad over both Michael Jackson's death, and Billy Mays.

7. I like to read dooce.com even though she swears and seems to hate the Mormon church. I don't know how this will affect my standing as a primary teacher.

8. After my niece told me she loved my blog and thought I was a good writer, I decided to submit an entry at Blog Segullah for their July guest posts. I find out this week!


So there you go, different colors and fonts and everything! So fancy.
Answers will be posted on Friday and the winners will receive a $100 gift certificate to Anthropologie .....









In your dreams, suckers.



6 comments:

Debbie said...

hmm.... and i was going to waste my time responding with the answers but then i am already spending time reading and on the internet.... why i ask myself? Addiction. Simple and so bad. I can't help but love reading others people lives.

Jonny and Amber said...

You are hilarious! I love your blog!

StephNyd said...

1, 4, 7 are true- maybe the ingrown toe nail, but not so sure. :)
And I remember what happened at band camp (GEEK)!!! ;)

You make me laugh. :)

Lindsay said...

1,3,7,8- true. By the way, love the new look on your blog.

Mich said...

1,3,7,8 are true and you know it.

Diana and Fam said...

You crack me up! lol